Hey, it’s a Saturday. Let’s play “Things I thought about on my run today.”
- I wonder if he’s going to pick up that dog’s poop.
- How can I raise 1500 more dollars for St. Jude. I hope I make it.
- I’m looking forward to Tuesday’s one mile time trial not to see how fast I can run it, but to see how much pain I can tolerate.
- I wonder if I can beat that car across the road.
- What can I blog about after this is over?
- I need to trade this trucker hat in for a headband. There’s too much sweat in my eyes.
- I can’t believe I ran a marathon one time at an 8:32 pace. That seems impossible right now.
- I wonder if they are going to see me run by on their Ring doorbell.
- I bet that Big Hill Pond 25k is going to be hard.
- I need some new shoes.
- I CAN”T BELIEVE I HAVE TO STOP AND WAIT FOR THESE CARS TO GO BY!
- I bet I can bust 8 minutes on this last mile.
- This hurts a little bit.
- Come at me little doggie you can’t catch me I’m too fast.
- Ok, this sucks.
- He did NOT pick up that dog’s poop.
- Why is it so hard for me to learn how to stop this watch?
- That was fun.
Wendler 531: Off Day
Run: 45 Minutes = 5.15 Miles: