Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
Lift Heavy Run Long® #175. Are you ready? Here we go:
- Week 7 of NordicTrack being piss-poor company with horrible customer service. If for whatever reason, you are buying a treadmill…do not buy NordicTrack.
- The great peanut butter argument. Everyone knows that peanut butter is to be eaten with a spoon and the double dip rule does not apply.
- Blood pressure medication and just a solid breaking of HIPPA rules all the way around.
- Upcoming races.
- Christmas in January
- Back in the CF gym.
- Amanda is back on track and killing it.
- We are out of 5-star reviews so please go leave one. Leave Review Here.Have a great week everyone!