Mannnnnnn……it’s good to be back with my people. We have been off for a while. Oh well, life happens, it could be a whole lot worse.
This week on the Lift Heavy Run Long Podcast:
- We are all getting geared up for Big Hill Pond Walking Tall in October.
- Amanda and went to visit Brushy Mountain Penitentiary and it was awesome.
- Von’s son, Jackson, hates playing football but the only problem is….he is really good at it.
- Our son Grayson is enjoying Cross-Country and doesn’t think his dad is capable of speaking to grown-ups.
- Amandas got her some New Balance shoes and she is a new woman
- Thirsty gives Von a hard time for wearing a tee-shirt that he doesn’t know the meaning of.
- The origin of “Jones-ing” and “Bogart-ing”
We will be back in a couple of weeks and ready to get into a regular routine!