Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
This week we had our friend and personal trainer sit down with us and talk a little bit about his home gym and that came to fruition. With COVID being what it is, we couldn’t help but notice that Todd was gaining an internet presence with he and some of his clients working out in a pretty plush garage gym. We decided to bring him into the studio to visit with him about how he put his together.
On top of all of this fun we also had our regular shenanigans and ran through a few other items as follows:
- We finally got a review. Hallelujah!
- Andrew Causey got us an amazing gift basket for episode 200.
- ‘Flack‘ comes from the German word ‘Fliegerabwehrkanonen. ‘ Pilots under fire must have needed a shorter word. When you hear of someone “catching flack,” you’re hearing a figurative extension of a term used for antiaircraft guns, or for the shells fired from them.
- Most elephants weigh less than the tongue of a blue whale.
- If you were going to be a super hero in the LHRL Universe, would you have super strength or super speed? – Sam Renfrow
- If you could only eat one variety of food for the rest of your life, would it be of the savory variety or sweet? -Crystal Landers
- If you could live in the water or on land, which would you choose? -Steve Monsanto
- If you could only pic one activity between lifting and running Which would it be, and why? -Jeff Wehling