Hello

Hello

Try a Free Week on the LHRL App Hello.  My name is Wilson Horrell {shakes hand}  Nice to meet you. If I had to pick one lesson that my parents taught me that I appreciate the most, it would be acknowledging and introducing myself to others. I worked out with the men...
Drinking Through A Firehose

Drinking Through A Firehose

Try a Free Week on the LHRL App My friend, Thirsty, said it best- “It’s like drinking through a firehose.” He was referring to information he was trying to absorb for a project that he is working on. I have heard this saying many times before but I...
Inclusive

Inclusive

Try a Free Week on the LHRL App “I don’t want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members.” –Groucho Marx When I originally became involved with Lift Heavy Run Long, my first order of business was to make sure that I opened it up to everyone...
Candy From A Baby

Candy From A Baby

Try a Free Week on the LHRL App These are the facts: I was on mile 9 of the St. Jude Marathon. I was really hungry. Some kid had candy in his hand. I took it from him. I am about 60% sure that he was giving candy away but the other 40% of me thinks that it’s...
Pursue

Pursue

Try a Free Week on the LHRL App When my brother wanted to learn to play guitar, he took formal lessons and started practicing E minor; when I wanted to learn to play the drums, I bought the sheet music for Metallica, Rush, and Led Zeppelin. My brother went the more...
Baffled

Baffled

Try a Free Week on the LHRL App When I was growing up my mom made clear three things that she wanted me to do: Learn Spanish. Stop drinking so much. Learn to type. Against my mother’s advice, I took French, kept drinking, and continued learning the hunt-n-peck...